Test with Subscriptions API
Use Test Environment
You can use the test environment to check how the API works.
To access the API:
- If you are using the Merchant Portal, then use section API Keys and create accounts allowing you to work with the API in the test environment
- Otherwise, contact our support team to set up a connection
No additional authorization is required to work with the test environment. Apply only the authorization data required to use the Subscriptions API.
Test Environment Links
|Authorization to access API||https://api.ecommerce.softline.com.demoslweb.com/v1/login_check|
|Get subscription data||https://api.ecommerce.softline.com.demoslweb.com/v1/subscription|
|Change subscription expiration date||https://api.ecommerce.softline.com.demoslweb.com/v1/subscription/modify_expiration_date|
|Change subscription activity (cancel / resume subscription)||https://api.ecommerce.softline.com.demoslweb.com/v1/subscription/modify_activity|
|Change next subscription renewal price||https://api.ecommerce.softline.com.demoslweb.com/v1/subscription/modify_next_billing_price|
|Change next renewal product name||https://api.ecommerce.softline.com.demoslweb.com/v1/subscription/modify_next_product_name|
Examples of Requests in Postman
To work with a collection:
- Get access to the API.
- Import the collection into Postman. You have to insert the link leading to the collection into the Import window.
- Set the following variables:
- Username, Password – enter your username и password to authorize via the Authentication API.
- Base API URL - insert a necessary URL according to the environment in which you want to make the request:
- https://api.ecommerce.softline.com.demoslweb.com - test environment
- https://api.ecommerce.softline.com - production environment
- Make the Get token for authentication (/v1/login_check) request from the collection and get a token.
- Enter the value of the token received into Token in Postman.
After that, you can use the requests of the collection.