You can use special web tools that allow you to simulate a web service for receiving webhooks.
You have to:
- Create a Mock Server for testing, e.g. using Postman (read the setup instructions on the Postman website)
- An Endpoint URL is provided for this web service
- Create an Endpoint via Merchant Portal or contact our support to set up. Webhooks are going to be sent to this URL
- Execute the order action that results in a webhook being sent on the event you require
- Check on your web service for testing (on the website where you have created it). You must be able to see the data of the webhook received