Webhooks are meant to automatically notify your web service when certain events occur.
Webhooks can be sent to notify of the following events:
- Order сreated.
- Payment succeeded/failed.
- License information sent/returned.
- Subscription cancelled/restored.
How it Works
- You create webhook connections (endpoints) for specific events.
- One of the order events for which you have a webhook connection enabled occurs.
- Your web service receives a webhook notifying of this event via an HTTP POST request.