- Read the documentation on how to use the API
- Get access to the API:
- If you are using the Merchant Portal, create accounts through section API keys to work with the API in test and production environments
- Otherwise, contact our support team to set up access. Note that access to the API in a test environment is provided separately. If you want to use the API in a test environment, you have to clarify this when contacting our support team
- You will be provided with connection data
- Set up original products:
The properties of these products will be used as default values for products having dynamic characteristics. You can create original products yourself (use our Merchant Portal or Product API) or by contacting our support team. When contacting support, you have to explain how many products you want to be added to a checkout page at the same time, and how you want us to configure the basic properties of these products
- Develop on your end:
- A web service to obtain authorization tokens through the Authentication API - if you did not do that earlier when connecting to our other APIs
- A web service to interact with the Dynamic Product Checkout API
The following data is provided to work with the API:
- Username and password - to authorize through the Authentication API, if you did not do that earlier when connecting to our other APIs
- Original product IDs that can be used in the request
Original Product Configuration
Original product is a product on the basis of which a product with dynamic information is added to a checkout page. You transfer original product IDs when making requests to the API.
Property values of the original product are configured by default. Several original products with different property values can be configured.
The properties of the original product that cannot be reassigned via the request to the API are listed below. All these properties will be the same for all products having dynamic information and created on the basis of this original product.
|Checkout currencies||Defines the currencies in which the product can be sold. This property is filled in accordance with the agreement|
|Product image||(Optional) Displayed for the product in the cart|
|Product description||(Optional) If set, an icon is displayed for the product in the cart. When the icon is clicked, a description opens|
|VAT charging method||
Defines how VAT is added to the product price. Value options:
This property is filled in accordance with the agreement and is the same for all the products sold under this agreement
|VAT charging when selling in rubles||
Only for selling the product in rubles. Value options:
This property can be overridden in the request (products.vat_included).
When selling in other currencies, VAT is always added. The rate is determined automatically and depends on the region of sale
|Program availability in the Unified Register of Russian Software||
Only if you are a resident of the Russian Federation and a VAT payer.
If a program is not listed on the Unified Register of Russian Software (https://reestr.digital.gov.ru/), then it is subject to VAT (Federal Law No. 265-FZ)
|Cart Product Display Specifics|
|Hide product quantity||Allows hiding product quantity in the cart.
Regardless of setting: quantity is identified from the request to the API and cannot be changed by the customer
|Comments for product||Displayed next to the product name in the cart or at the bottom of the cart page next to the "continue ordering" button.
Up to 4 comments can be displayed next to the product name. Moreover, one of the comments can be displayed only if consent to automatic license renewal is enabled
|Product delivery method||
This property can be overridden in the request (products.is_delivery_needed)
|Electronic delivery method||
For products with the electronic delivery.
Subscriptions with automatic renewal are supported. More details.
|Enablement of auto-renewable subscriptions||If enabled, subscription data can be transferred for the product in the request (products.subscription)|
It is a period during which a customer can use their purchased product.
Used in a child renewal order. This property can be overridden in the request (products.subscription.name)
|Price per unit of renewal product||
Used in a child renewal order. This property can be overridden in the request (products.subscription.price)